- Which one of the following numbers is a prime number? 12,15,17,21,27
- What is the only even Prime number?
- What is a synonym
- True or False, amphibians are invertebrates
- Which famous artist cut off his ear?
- What do the rings on the Olympic Games symbol represent?
- In which state is Harvard University located?
- What type of animal is a Cotswold Lion
- What is the collective name for a flock of a) Starlings, b) Crows c) Badgers and d) spell the last answer 4 pts
- 10.Name 3 counties starting with the letter H in England – Herts, Hants, Herefordshire 3 pts
- 11. What distance equals 220 yds/1 eighth of a mile?
- 12. What year did Hilary and Tenzing climb Everest?
- 13. Who is the earliest, most famous bowler in England and where did he play? 2 pts
- 14. Can a pandemic be classed as an epidemic? Yes or No