- Mount Elbert is the highest summit in which mountain range?
- The Strait of Gibraltar separates the Iberian Peninsular from which African country?
- Which geological period gets its name from a mountain range located north of the Western Alps that follows the Switzerland-France border?
- The population of Greenland is: (a)57,0000, (b)570,000, or (c)5.7 million
- Name the Anglo-Saxon earthwork that follows the England and Wales border?
- The Po, Italy’s longest river, empties into which sea?
- Brisbane is the capital of which Australian state?
- What name, used to describe the unusual warming of surface waters in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean, was originally the name of an annual weak warm ocean current running along the coast of Peru and Ecuador?
- At nearly 5,000 metres, Vinson Massif is the highest peak where?
- St Mary’s is the largest island of which archipelago off the southwest coast of Cornwall?
- In 2010 there were 40 national scenic areas (NSA). National scenic areas are conservation designations used in which country?
- What name is given to the well-known row of three distinctive chalk stacks that rise 30 metres out of the sea off the Isle of Wight’s western coast?